These Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifolds fit the 1985-2001 CR500 engine.
These Exhaust Manifolds are our economical version and are constructed of billet 6061 T6-511 aluminum and Hard Anodized to Military Spec (MIL-A-8625). This Hard Anodizing puts a strong coating protecting the Manifold from abrasion and corrosion. These Hard Anodized Type III Black and silver colors will not fade with high temperature like standard Type II anodizing. These manifolds comes with the 4 high-temp FKM O-rings installed. Better materials make a better product.
Hard Anodizing (Type III), is done under more exacting process conditions resulting in a harder, denser, thicker, coating that will be exposed to extreme wear!
Dyno proven to provide up to +3.9hp and +1.4lbft tq depending on your engine build.
Why Choose Our Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifold?
Looking for more reasons to switch to the MSV Racing Power Sports Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifold? Here are a handful of benefits you might consider.
- There are high temp FKM O-rings on the manifold spigot that seal the expansion chamber and stop the black drool that can leak with the OEM flange. This also allows easy pipe removal and install without having to re-seal.
- A 4th FKM O-ring on the back of the flange eliminates the gasket and stops the need to buy a gasket or scrape one-off when doing top end work, etc.
- The Type III Hard Anodizing inhibits carbon deposits. They also retain their color with zero fading.
- All versions of our CF500 Exhaust Manifold have a .500″ lead-in taper in the exhaust port hole on the flange side that allows for larger exhaust port matching to promote more power.
- They are less than 1/2 the weight of OEM flange. (Did we mention, less than half!)
- Perhaps most importantly, the MSV Racing Power Sport CR500 Exhaust Manifold looks awesome.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 3 in|
HONDA CR500R 1985, HONDA CR500R 1986, HONDA CR500R 1987, HONDA CR500R 1988, HONDA CR500R 1989, HONDA CR500R 1990, HONDA CR500R 1991, HONDA CR500R 1992, HONDA CR500R 1993, HONDA CR500R 1994, HONDA CR500R 1995, HONDA CR500R 1996, HONDA CR500R 1997, HONDA CR500R 1998, HONDA CR500R 1999, HONDA CR500R 2000, HONDA CR500R 2001
|OEM Part Number||
Hard Anodized Black, Hard Anodized Silver