Our Exhaust Manifolds are twice as strong as the 6061 that most aluminum parts and other aluminum CR250 exhaust manifolds because they are constructed of aerospace-grade billet 7075 T6-511 aluminum. They come with the 4 high-temp O-rings installed. Better materials make a better product.
Don’t make a mistake and buy another manifold you will have to replace because of lesser quality materials, inferior fitment, or poor customer service. You can rest assured that our Honda CR250 Exhaust Manifolds far exceed OEM and any other CR250 manifolds available, anywhere.
Why Choose Our Honda ’86-’91 CR250 Exhaust Manifold?
Looking for more reasons to switch to the MSV Racing Power Sports Honda CR250 Exhaust Manifold? Here are a handful of benefits you might consider.
- They allow easy pipe removal and installation without re-seal because there are high temp O-rings on the manifold spigot that seal the expansion chamber and stop the black drool that can leak with the OEM flange.
- A 4th O-ring on the back of the flange eliminates the gasket and stops the need to buy a gasket or scrape one-off when doing top end work, etc.
- The ceramic coated versions promote exhaust flow by keeping the exhaust temp up by preventing the exhaust temp from dissipating through the Al flange. The ceramic coating also inhibits carbon deposits. They also retain their color with zero fading
- All versions of our Exhaust Manifolds have a lead-in taper in the exhaust porthole on the flange side. This configuration allows for larger exhaust port matching to promote more power.
- The ’86-’91 CR250 Exhaust Manifolds are less than 1/2 the weight of the OEM flange. (Did we mention, less than half!)
- Perhaps most importantly, the MSV Racing Power Sports CR250 Exhaust Manifold looks stunning.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 3 in|
Natural Aluminum, Black, Gold
HONDA CR250R 1986, HONDA CR250R 1987, HONDA CR250R 1988, HONDA CR250R 1989, HONDA CR250R 1990, HONDA CR250R 1991
Steven (verified owner) –
Fit and finish on these is phenomenal.
Dan Terrell (verified owner) –
This works perfectly! Super impressed!
Mark L. (verified owner) –
Mark Curran (verified owner) –
Top quality koo
Thomas Bigler (verified owner) –
Paul D. (verified owner) –
great product, great fit, quality made
Jeff H. (verified owner) –
Richard P. (verified owner) –
Good fit and finish. Stopped the spooge leaking.
Christopher W Heikkila (verified owner) –
Great product, no more exhaust leak!
bovey3653 (verified owner) –
This product works great i had doubts at first cuzz i bought factory metal gasket still leaked. But this works grest
Anthony Hlebovy (verified owner) –
Ray Carroll (verified owner) –
This is my 3rd MSV manifold. Two on CR250s and another CR500. Definitely one of the strongest running 250s on the track since rebuilding and installing MSV exhaust manifold. Guaranteed holeshot machine!
joel s. (verified owner) –
Gary Folger (verified owner) –
Really nice product!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Love the cool manifold!
Lars H. (verified owner) –
Excellent fit, finish and function. 👍
Adam W. (verified owner) –
Beautifully finished, motor will be back from full rebuild within the month, can’t wait to bolt it on. Will send picture once it’s on.
CHAD FODY (verified owner) –
Would def recommend. Very pleased with look and performance. My stock manifold wore out after 32 years. Never got hot enough to burn off oil. New one looks great and seals way better keeping spooge at bay.
Christopher Lane (verified owner) –
Amazing product so much better then old stock one
R.C (store manager) –
This manifold is incredible. The seal is something else! I’ll be sure to let everyone know how awesome you are and how incredible MSV’s products are. Worth every single penny! I have nothing but respect for what MSV is doing. Take that shit into the stratosphere!!
Zachary Farkash (verified owner) –
High quality exhaust manifolds
Jed (verified owner) –
A perfect fit for my 1988 CR250 restoration project. These bikes are notorious for leaking between the cylinder and header pipe. This piece has completely solved that problem.