Our Exhaust Manifolds are twice as strong as the 6061 that most aluminum parts and other aluminum CR250 exhaust manifolds because they are constructed of aerospace-grade billet 7075 T6-511 aluminum. They come with the 4 high-temp O-rings installed. Better materials make a better product.
Don’t make a mistake and buy another manifold you will have to replace because of lesser quality materials, inferior fitment, or poor customer service. You can rest assured that our Honda CR250 Exhaust Manifolds far exceed OEM and any other CR250 manifolds available, anywhere.
Why Choose Our Honda ’86-’91 CR250 Exhaust Manifold?
Looking for more reasons to switch to the MSV Racing Power Sports Honda CR250 Exhaust Manifold? Here are a handful of benefits you might consider.
- They allow easy pipe removal and installation without re-seal because there are high temp O-rings on the manifold spigot that seal the expansion chamber and stop the black drool that can leak with the OEM flange.
- A 4th O-ring on the back of the flange eliminates the gasket and stops the need to buy a gasket or scrape one-off when doing top end work, etc.
- The ceramic coated versions promote exhaust flow by keeping the exhaust temp up by preventing the exhaust temp from dissipating through the Al flange. The ceramic coating also inhibits carbon deposits. They also retain their color with zero fading
- All versions of our Exhaust Manifolds have a lead-in taper in the exhaust porthole on the flange side. This configuration allows for larger exhaust port matching to promote more power.
- The ’86-’91 CR250 Exhaust Manifolds are less than 1/2 the weight of the OEM flange. (Did we mention, less than half!)
- Perhaps most importantly, the MSV Racing Power Sports CR250 Exhaust Manifold looks stunning.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 3 in|
Natural Aluminum, Black, Gold