This performance Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifold fits the 1985-2001 CR500 engine.
Our Exhaust Manifolds are constructed of aerospace-grade billet 7075 T6-511 aluminum. This makes them twice as strong as the 6061 that most aluminum parts and other aluminum exhaust manifolds are made from and comes with the 4 high-temp O-rings installed. Better materials make a better product.
Dyno proven to provide up to +3.9hp and +1.4lbft tq depending on your engine build.
Don’t make the mistake and buy another manifold you will have to replace because of inferior fitment, lesser quality materials, or poor customer service. You can rest assured that our Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifolds far exceed OEM and any other CR500 manifolds available, anywhere.
Why Choose Our Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifold?
Looking for more reasons to switch to the MSV Racing Power Sports Honda CR500 Exhaust Manifold? Here are a handful of benefits you might consider.
- There are high temp O-rings on the manifold spigot that seal the expansion chamber and stop the black drool that can leak with the OEM flange. This also allows easy pipe removal and install without having to re-seal.
- A 4th O-ring on the back of the flange eliminates the gasket and stops the need to buy a gasket or scrape one-off when doing top end work, etc.
- The ceramic coated versions promote exhaust flow by keeping the exhaust temp up by preventing the exhaust temp to dissipate through the Al flange. The ceramic coating also inhibits carbon deposits. They also retain their color with zero fading.
- All versions of our CF500 Exhaust Manifold have a .500″ lead-in taper in the exhaust port hole on the flange side that allows for larger exhaust port matching to promote more power.
- They are less than 1/2 the weight of OEM flange. (Did we mention, less than half!)
- Perhaps most importantly, the MSV Racing Power Sport CR500 Exhaust Manifold looks awesome.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 3 in|
HONDA CR500R 1985, HONDA CR500R 1986, HONDA CR500R 1987, HONDA CR500R 1988, HONDA CR500R 1989, HONDA CR500R 1990, HONDA CR500R 1991, HONDA CR500R 1992, HONDA CR500R 1993, HONDA CR500R 1994, HONDA CR500R 1995, HONDA CR500R 1996, HONDA CR500R 1997, HONDA CR500R 1998, HONDA CR500R 1999, HONDA CR500R 2000, HONDA CR500R 2001
|OEM Part Number||
Natural Aluminum, Black, Pewter, Gold